Monday, April 9, 2007

Sunday Etsy Showcase

Ok, I know I'm a day late, but I figured you'll excuse the tardiness since it was Easter yesterday and I was doing the family thing.

So today's artist is Green Envy Desings, an Australian jewelry maker with a special skill for weaving the most intriguing weaves. Check out this gorgeous blue flower ring entitled "Efflorescence". The ring was created from different size Japanese seed beads built around a beautiful cobalt-blue Swarovski crystal.

Update: I think the ring must've sold, as it is no longer appearing in the post.

2 comments:

Dre said...

that is so stunning. i*heart*beadwork

Designs by Jenean said...

What a beautiful ring. I just started making beaded rings. I'm certainly not that skilled yet. The ring is very impressive. Thanks for featuring it on your blog site.