Thursday, March 22, 2007

Spring Cleaning, Anyone?

I really am a very lazy person, so don't be fooled by the title. My spring cleaning actually consists of me just listing my loose beads in my Etsy shop. I don't want to call them "leftover" beads, exactly; let's just say that sometimes I go a little overboard in my bead purchases. I see something in the store, or online, and I think I really need to have it in order to make something fantastic. Then reality hits and I realize, what the ... I can't make anything from these! It's weird; some beads look better lying around loose than they do strung out.

Haha, I just read that back and it sounds like I'm talking about hookers or something.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha! It really did sound like that! You should see all of the paper I just had to have that is currently in great need of some spring cleaning. Oh and I also have beads for all of the beaded jewelry I was *going to* make :)

Nice shop- I admire those who have the patience and attention span for beads!

Kaskaad said...

Thanks! I love your shrink plastic pendant necklaces...cool idea!